Learn how to insert music or sound effects from your iPhone into a video, audio recording, or other projectHow to record iphone screen and audio
Recording your iPhone screen and audio can be useful for creating tutorials, sharing gameplay, or capturing memorable moments. Fortunately, it’s easy to do with the screen recording tool on your iPhone. In this process, you’ll be using the control center to access the screen recording feature, and you’ll also need to turn on the recording.
Once you’ve finished recording, the video will be saved to your photos app for future reference or sharing. Lucky for you, we’ve got some incredible methods to access the screen recording for your iphone screen recorder app. All you have to do is follow the steps of each of these methods and pick the one you like the best. These methods can be applied on iphone or ipad screen so that you dont miss out on anything.
- 1 Contents of this article on how to record your iphone screen
- 2 Tip 1: Have a proper plan to record your iphone screen
- 2.1 Know what you want to record
- 2.2 Get rid of any unnecessary apps
- 2.3 Prepare for the best results
- 2.4 Testing is essential
- 2.5 Check audio coming
- 2.6 Perfect light and background
- 2.7 Practice what you want to record
- 2.8 Review the content on the control center
- 2.9 Editing is polishing
- 2.10 Save and store screen record
- 3 Tip 2: Activate the screen recording option
- 4 Tip 3: Make sure you have the storage to record screen
- 5 Tip 4: Clear the home page for iphone screen recording
- 6 Tip 5: Turn off the notification bar at the right corner
- 7 Tip 6: Decide how you want to record your screen
- 8 Tip 7: Turn on the microphone icon
- 9 Tip 8: Get a good microphone for a professional look
- 10 s:
Contents of this article on how to record your iphone screen
1) Have a proper plan to record your iphone screen
2)Activate screen recording option
2) Make sure you have the storage for your iphone screen recording
3) Clear the screen for iphone screen recording
4) Turn off the third party app notifications at the top right corner
5) Decide how you want to record your iphone screen
6) Deactivate the zoom mode for better resolution
7) Turn on the microphone icon
8) Get a good microphone for a professional look
9) Insert music from the sound on your iphone
Tip 1: Have a proper plan to record your iphone screen
Know what you want to record
Determine the purpose of your screen recording. Are you recording a tutorial for an app, demonstrating a problem to tech support, or just capturing a memorable moment? Knowing the purpose will help you plan the content and length of your recording.
Get rid of any unnecessary apps
Clear out any unnecessary apps or notifications on your iPhone to minimize distractions during the recording.
Prepare for the best results
Consider using a tripod or stand to hold your iPhone steady during the recording, especially if you need to use your hands to interact with the screen.
Testing is essential
Test the screen recording feature before you start your actual recording to ensure that it works properly and that you understand how to start and stop the recording.
Check audio coming
If you plan to include audio in your recording, test the quality and adjust the volume levels as needed.
Perfect light and background
Think about the lighting and background of the screen you are recording. Make sure that the lighting is even and the background is not distracting.
Practice what you want to record
Practice what you are going to say or do in your recording to minimize mistakes or pauses. When you are ready to start the recording, take a deep breath, relax, and hit the record button.
Review the content on the control center
After you finish the recording, review it to make sure that the content is clear and that the audio and video quality are satisfactory.
Editing is polishing
Edit the recording as needed, such as trimming the beginning and end or adding captions or annotations.
Save and store screen record
Save the screen record to your desired location, such as your Photos or cloud storage, and share it with your intended audience if necessary.
Tip 2: Activate the screen recording option
Here are the steps to activate the screen record:
Get into your settings control center
Open the Settings app on your iPhone or ipad screen then tap settings on your ios device.
Scroll down and tap on “control center”. Tap control center and open control center to access the screen record built-in tool.
Find the screen recordings tool
Under the “MORE CONTROLS” section, find “screen recording” and tap the green plus icon (+) next to it to add screen recording. Close the settings app!
Use the screen record motion
To use screen recordings, swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen on newer iPhones or swipe up from the bottom of the screen on older iPhones to open the Control Center.
Adjust settings and tap start recording
You need to tap start recording icon (a circle with a dot inside). If you have an iPhone with iOS 14 or later, you will see a countdown timer (3, 2, 1) before the recording starts. If you have an older version of ios devices, the recording will start immediately. Your screen recording tool will cover all your concerns before you start recording.
To stop the recording, tap the red bar at the top of the screen and confirm that you want to stop recording. This way you can record your screen and record audio anytime.
Check the camera roll for video saved
The screen record will be saved to your Photos app. You can check the video recorded on your iphone’s screen anytime you want.
Tip 3: Make sure you have the storage to record screen
To check if you have enough storage on your iPhone to record the screen, follow these steps:
Open the Settings app on your ios device Tap on “General”. Tap on “iPhone Storage”.
Check for storage
Scroll down to the bottom to see the available storage space on your iPhone.
To free up storage space, you can tap on “Offload Unused Apps” to automatically remove apps that you don’t use frequently. Alternatively, you can tap on “Review Personal Videos” or “Review Large Attachments” to delete videos or attachments that take up a lot of space.
If you need more storage space, you can also consider purchasing additional iCloud storage or transferring files to an external storage device.
Tip 4: Clear the home page for iphone screen recording
Make sure that any apps or notifications that you do not want to include in the screen recorder are closed or cleared from your mobile screen or computer screen.
If you don’t clear all the apps work, the homepage on your iphone will reveal everything you have running in the background. Therefore you need to remove all the apps by pulling the top of your screen and dismissing all the apps.
Tip 5: Turn off the notification bar at the right corner
Unfortunately, it’s not possible to turn off the notification bar at the right corner of the screen completely. However, you can minimize the appearance of notifications during screen recording by enabling the “Do Not Disturb” mode. Here’s how:
Open Settings on your iPhone.
Tap on “Do Not Disturb”.
Enable the “Do not Disturb” toggle.
Once you have enabled “Do Not Disturb”, notifications will still come through, but they will not interrupt your screen recording or appear as banners or alerts.
Tip 6: Decide how you want to record your screen
Built-in Screen Recording:
The easiest and most straightforward way to record your screen is to use the built-in capturing video that comes with iOS. This allows you to quickly and easily capture your screen and save the recording to your Photos.
Third-Party Apps For Add Screen Recording:
If you need more advanced features or customization options, you may want to consider using a third-party screen recording app. There are many screen recorder options available in the App Store, ranging from free to paid, and each app will have its own set of features and limitations. Therefore you should know how to work the app and stop recording.
Deactivate the zoom mode for better resolution
The zoom mode enlarges the video content to make it easier to see, but this can cause issues when recording the screen. Here’s how to deactivate zoom mode:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on “Display & Brightness”.
- Tap on “View”.
- Select “Standard” to disable zoom mode.
- If prompted, choose “Set Standard” or “Use Standard”.
- Close the Settings and try recording your screen again.
Tip 7: Turn on the microphone icon
To turn on the microphone during screen recording on your iPhone, follow these steps:
Open the Control Center on your iPhone by swiping down from the top of your screen or swiping up from the bottom of the screen. Set a time limit for the video and sound record.
Tap and hold on to the screen recording button white circle.
Long press the microphone icon to turn on the sound.
The microphone will turn red to indicate that sound is enabled.
You can also adjust the volume of the video by tapping and holding on the Screen Recording icon again and then using the slider to adjust the volume.
Tip 8: Get a good microphone for a professional look
Depending on your budget you can always get a good external microphone or any of those third party apps that act as a super-sensitive microphone for screen recorder purposes. If you are looking for a long term sound record plan then you should get a premium version of the app. Make sure to check the quality beforehand.
- Open the app or software you are using to create your project.
- Find the option to add music to your project. This will vary depending on the app or software you are using, but it is usually located in the “audio” or “music” section of the app.
- Select “Add music” or a similar option.
- Choose “Music Library” or “My Music” to access the music and sound effects stored on your iPhone.
- Browse through your music library or sound effect library and select the music or sound effect you want to use.
- Once you’ve selected the music or sound effect, you can adjust the volume and trim the length of the clip as needed to fit your project.
- Preview your project to make sure the music or sound effect is playing at the desired volume and length.
- Save or export your project with the added music or sound effect.
In conclusion, it’s an easy task to screen record on an iPhone, it’s a simple and convenient way to capture and share content on your device. With just a few taps in the control center, you can start capturing your screen and save or share a new video every time. Whether you’re creating tutorials, showcasing your mobile app, or sharing something funny or interesting.